Sunday 6 May 2007

Today, Day 6 of diet!

Had a bit of a lie in this morning, got up at 10ish.
We have got a council inspection on tuesday evening for a possible transfer to a bigger place, so today was CLEAN EVERYTHING day lol So ive been very busy scrubbing everything i can find! & its now 6.30pm & im still not finished! Got tons id like to get done.
The good news is I have got straight back on the wagon after my slip last night! I hope i didnt wreak everything though as its my weigh in day on tuesday!

Today i have had:

a banana shake for breakie

a veg soup for lunch

for tea im going to attempt making truffles out of a vanilla pack!

so far ive had 1 & half litres of water but im going to have LOTS more i promise! lol

2 comments:

A Weight Off My Mind said...

Hi Lucie

Good on ya getting straight back on track. I don't think that you'll have done too much damage and well done on not letting it lead to a collapse - which is usually what I do.

Meneither said...

Hope your weigh in goes ok keep up the good work.
Me.